Pneumatic transport systems that are one of the best solutions in the transportation of dusty stuff have got such componentsas below:
- Low medium or high pressure air ( provided by a fan,blower or compressor)
- Feeder (Rotary valve , valve with two pendulums)
- Pipe line ( with proper diameter according to the application conditions)
Pneumatic transport Systems are calssified to 3 groups according to the transporter air ratio of the stuff transported:
- DLow material-air ratio ( pressure air is provided by a fan)
- Medium material-air ratio ( pressure air is provided by a blower)
- High material-air ratio ( pressure air is provided by a compressor)
In the pneumatic transport systems with low and medium material-air ratio,dust can be transported by pressing as well as by sucking.
In the pneumatic systems with high material-air ratio dust is transported by pressing.